Wednesday, August 20, 2014

More Thoughts On A Plate





So, eventually, I got a few more thoughts scraped up to make a sequel to a first part you could read up right here I’d love that you share your thoughts after you’re done reading. Here goes…

1. It’s amazing when two hearts meet each other half way. Amazing is bliss. Amazing means that smile is shared. Amazing is vulnerable. Amazing is a risk. Amazing is questions only amazing can answer. Amazing means that cuts go deeper…yet isn’t amazing all that there is to hope for?

2. I like that I’m friends with the people I’m friends with. I like that I can share and laugh and be cynical. I like that they see my weak places, point them out, and still hang with me regardless. I like that heaven has blessed me with some of her best people.

 

3. Stones you’d pick off the street; any street. Diamonds you’d get at a premium; select locations. A woman is either stones or diamonds or the things in-between. First you decide what her worth is, and then you choose if you’d pay what that worth is. Men kill for diamonds…

4. We meet, we like, we converse. We smile, we share, we pray. We laugh, we play, we fight. We grow, we dream. We hurt, we heal. We learn us. We say “I do.” Then there’s rooms with bare us.

5. Love is ups. Love is downs. Love is faith. Love is doubts. Love releases you, not binds you. Love grows you, love defines you. Life is ups, life is downs, life is faith. To live is to dare. To live is to give. To live is to love.

There!

No comments:

Post a Comment